Friday, January 23, 2009

Introduction 0

This blog shall be devoted to promoting my USANA Business. I shall also narrate significant events as I go along. This is to encourage people to join this wonderful company.

I know many people are reeling from the current Economic Crisis. USANA may be a beacon of lost hope for these days. There are many ways to earn, but there's a price. You have to invest some money, some time, energy, training, etc. in order to succeed in this business.

But the price is nothing compared to the perks here. First is money. If you work hard here, as I've seen was done by USANA Directors, you'll earn much. Joining will not automatically earn you money. You still have to do some working.

Second but more important is investing in your personality development.

The above was the original introduction, but the computer crashed.

Other stuff: This blog shall use site counter

blogspot visitor

View My Stats

No comments:

Post a Comment